Cross-Border Investors

American Residents Living in Canada

Get expert guidance and collaborative reporting for your  cross-border assets.

Americans living in Canada with a long-term plan to return to the U.S. face specific tax and reporting requirements. 

We work closely with tax service proviers to ensure that all reporting requirements are met. We also prepare foreign banking asset reprots for provision to US accountants.

Book a Complimentary Consultation