Cross-Border Investors

Americans Relocating to Canada

Cover all your bases with cross-border management of your 401K or IRA and other assets.

Moving to Canada? Whether it’s a permanent move or a temporary relocation, we’ll work to address the tax implications or transfer requirements for converting your 401K or IRA into an RRSP, or look at options to apply a cross-border approach to your asset management.

Book a Complimentary Consultation